1. Let’s Jump! Jump Rope Conditioning by Hansen Bay Sunday 13th June 2010
2. Core Training for Sport Performance by 1 Physiotherapy Sports Injury Clinics Sunday 20th June 2010
3. Taping for Injury Prevention by 1 Physiotherapy Sports Injury Clinics Sunday 4th July 2010
4. Kettlebell Conditioning by Ong Beng Hwee Sunday 11th July 2010
Please see below for workshop synopsis
• All sessions are from 1:00pm to 2:30pm
• All participants should be attired in sportswear
• Venue: Hilltop The Gym, 20 Havelock Road Central Square #01-05 S(059765)
• Fee: $30 per workshop, $90 for all 4 workshops Participants will receive $50 worth of goodies (see below)
• For Registration, call 6557 0105 (12:30pm to 8:00pm) or email
1. Let’s Jump! Jump Rope Conditioning by Hansen Bay
Get the most out of this underestimated fitness and conditioning tool and master any jumps by using the SkipFit® 3-Step Breakdown!
Whether you are a beginner or a competitive athlete, you will discover how easy it is to skip efficiently and improve your performance with sport specific jump rope techniques, circuits and drills. This workshop is conducted by Hansen Bay, a qualified strength and conditioning coach, creator of The SkipFit® System, and author of Let’s Jump! Your Personal Guide to Rope Skipping.
2. Core Training for Sport Performance by 1 Physiotherapy Sports Injury Clinics
Increase your range of movement, improve performance and prevent injuries by using a TRIGGER BALL! Commonly used by professional athletes including the Australian swim team. Simply position the trigger ball in specific locations as shown by Mr Leslie Ng and feel the ball work into tight and restricted joints and muscles. You will also learn the importance of the CORE muscles and how vital this group of
muscles are with ALL martial arts movements. As famously highlighted by Bruce Lee, every action from a kick to a punch requires you to initiate the core and abdominals.
3. Taping for Injury Prevention by 1 Physiotherapy Sports Injury Clinics
Do you suffer from pain with training but would like to keep training despite this? Perhaps taping is all you need. Specific strapping techniques can help you continue training whilst your body recovers from the injury. Very useful for certain conditions like achilles tendinitis, knee cap pain (running knee), patella tendinitis, shoulder pain and so forth. This workshop is conducted by Mr Leslie Ng, an Australia Sports Physiotherapist with over 12 years experience.
4. Kettlebell Conditioning by Ong Beng Hwee (Head Strength & Conditioning Coach from Activo)
Martial artists have been using Kettlebells for their strength & conditioning needs way before its popularity as the exercise tool “that does it all”-be it for the professional athlete or simply average fitness Joe looking for a more effective workout. Learn basic swings and exercises that will help you gain a competitive advantage almost guaranteed by proper K-Bell training. This workshop is conducted by
Ong Beng Hwee, a qualified strength & conditioning and IKFF certified kettlebell coach.
Each Participant will receive:
•$10 Activo® Voucher*
•$10 Muaythai Shop Voucher*
•$10 Hilltop Merchandise Voucher*
•5 Free Lessons @ Hilltop with Classic 20 package
•SkipFit® Adjustable Jump Rope worth $9 (For participants of Let’s Jump! only)
•Sports Tape worth $10 (For participants of Taping for Injury Prevention only)
•10% Discount for first visit to 1 Physiotherapy Sports Injury Clinics
*Subjected to terms & conditions